Dr Ahmad is a hematologist and associate professor of medicine. His expertise and fields of interest in cellular therapy cover hematopoietic stem cell transplantation, including conditioning regimens, graft-versus-host disease (GVHD), and prevention of relapse. He is also specialized in clinical research methodology.
- Director, Cellular Therapy & Transplantation Program at HMR
- Medical Lead, Cellular Therapy & Transplantation Clinical Research Unit at the HMR
- MSc in Epidemiology, McGill University, 2011-2013
- Fellowship in Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation, Université de Montréal, 2007-2010
- Residency in Internal Medicine and Hematology, Université Libre de Bruxelles (Brussels), 2002-2007
- Doctor of Medicine, Université Libre de Bruxelles (Brussels), 1995-2002